Queens Park Medical Practice
Hello and welcome to our website. We’ve packed it full of useful information in a very easy to use format with the added benefit of several online functions. If you’re new to the area, have a look at our opening times, and come and see us.
If your first language is not English, on the right hand side of each page you will see that you can click a "flag" button to translate this website into most languages.
The surgery will be closed on Monday 28th May. We re-open on Tuesday 29th May at 8.30am. In case of emergency call 111.
Access all Areas
Existing patients can enjoy access to our wide range of services at the touch of a button including ordering a repeat prescription without leaving your home.
Your Health in Safe Hands
The team are here to provide all patients with a professional and caring healthcare experience in friendly and personal surroundings. With discretion and confidentiality guaranteed your welfare is safe, secure and in good hands.
How we use your medical records
Important information for patients
- This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
- In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
- You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
- You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see the practice privacy notice on the website or speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights.
For more information ask at reception for a leaflet OR see further information to the left of this page under GDPR - Data Information.
If you require an interpreter, this can be arranged with advance notice, by the receptionist.